LOVE story..."my beautiful girl"

 Love love love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Sometimes I lay down on my bed and I wonder....what good thing have I ever done on this world to deserve such a beautiful creature.i ask God to reveal to me what I did so that I can acquire such a blessing in my life.There must have been something good I have ever done but I have never come to know what exactly is it...though I have done so many good things but the question is...which is that deed that really pleased God.

..https://www.star-clicks.com/secure/ads.php?pid=31247587250470934

Every night before I sleep..I look at her photos on my phone smiling..my dream one is to marry her and she be mine for the rest of my life ❤️......for her I would ride a porcupine naked... can't stop this fantasy it has been a routine since 20th October 2018 till now 2021.....well prayers are answered..

I remember back in highschool I never talked much about girls since I never had one..but whenever I had a chance to tell about my girl who wasn't there but pure fantasy...I made sure I left a good impression with all great qualities... calling myself the Ladies Man..rule 1#use your words properly.. remember what you say will one day happen.......so one day before I slept I just made a prayer alone and quietly to God asking for a girl...Days,weeks,months passed but finally my prayers were answered...rule 2#always pray for what you want .... remember relationship nowadays are very critical...... sometimes I don't believe it since I never thought I ad words that could please a girl having studied my primary school at home πŸ˜‚.. its hard to believe she's mine. Rule3#this goes to girls....the guy who always thinks he doesn't deserve you he's the right guy for you....I know you are all wondering how we met.... things we have done.....well our love story ........

https://www.star-clicks.com/secure/ads.php?pid=31247587250470934

How we met😍

The first time I laid my eyes on her,I felt tingles all over my body,I felt alarmed...I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful eyes that reflected perfectly the way things are... remembering this makes me feel as if I'm living the moment again and it feels good...well am glad we met.... 

WANT TO KNOW HOW WE MET ....WAIT FOR PART TWO...on my blog...splendid-blog-about-movies.blogspot.com.  

https://www.star-clicks.com/secure/ads.php?pid=31247587250470934

Comments

Popular Posts